Property ID : 1044
For Sale $87,000 - Residential Properties
Property For Sale in Antalya Turkey,
- 3 blocks of flats consisting of 110 apartments.
- Apartments, 2+1, 3+1 dublex
- 900mt. to Konyaaltı beach, close to the grocery stores and market.
- Swimming-pool, wading pool ( for children).
- Car parking area
- Independent room heating system ( natural gas boiler and radiator panels installed).
- Air-conditioning for each room.
- Built-in kitchen hotplats, oven and ventilation hood are in every apartment.
- Electric window and balcony door shutters are installed in every apartment.
- A wardrobe is in the entrance hall.
- Aluminium ceiling and spot lighting,
- Shower cabin and bathroom cupboards are found in WC-and-bathroom units.
- Reflected ceiling with highlighting ”LED” are in every sitting-room and entrance hall.
- Built-in kitchen cupboards are of modern design.
- Wireless Internet.
- Fitness hall and sauna
- An alcove and special landscape design.
- Video door entry system.
- Central satellite system.
- About ANTALYA, Konyaalti Woods: Situated behind Konyaalti Beach, this park provides a nice, shady, cool place for rest and relaxation outside the city.
The Upper Duden Waterfalls, 14 km to the northeast, are unique because you can walk behind the cascade. On the way to Lara Beach, 10 km to the east, are the Lower Duden Waterfalls that plunge straight into the sea. The nearby rest area offers an excellent view of the falls but the view is most spectacular from the sea. Kursunlu Waterfalls and Nilufer Lake, both 18 km from Antalya, are two more places where nature displays her beauty.
Lara: This sandy beach is about 12 km to the east of Antalya city centre.
Adalar: Situated on the lower side of Karaalioglu Park, there are steps leading down to the beach which consists of little rocky islands. Beach facilities are available.
Mermerli: Situated near the Antalya Marina in the Kaleici district and located adjacent to Mermerli Park.
Konyaalti: This long, pebbled beach lies west of Antalya, where a breathtaking view of the mountains can clearly be seen.