For Sale $107,000 - Residential Properties
Apartment For Sale Antalya Turkey,
Apartments is 3+1 dubleks,
- Address project : Sarısu Konyaalti city borough, Antalya- TURKEY
- One block of flats consisting of 110 apartments.
- Apartments 2+1 , 3+1 dublex ( upper floor).
- Swimming-pool, wading pool ( for children).
- Independent room heating system ( natural gas boiler and radiator panels installed).
- Air-conditioning for each room.
- Electric window and balcony door shutters are installed in every apartment.
- A wardrobe is in the entrance hall.
- Aluminium ceiling and spot lighting, a shower cabin and bathroom cupboards are found in WC-and-bathroom units.
- Reflected ceiling with highlighting ”LED” are in every sitting-room and entrance hall.
- Built-in kitchen cupboards are of modern design.
- Wireless Internet.
- Fitness hall and sauna will be taken into use in a working order.
- An alcove and special landscape design.
- Video door entry system.
- Abouth Antalya, Ancient City Walls: Since its founding in the 2nd century B.C., Antalya has had a continuous history. The ancient walls flank the city and other sections of the walls are still standing near the marina.
Clock Tower: Situated by the ancient city walls, it was part of the old city fortifications in the Kalekapisi Square.
Hadrian’s Gate: The beautifully decorated, three-arched gate was built in honour of Hadrian when he visited the city in 130 A.D.
Hidirlik Tower: This tower was probably first built as a lighthouse in the 2nd century.
Karatay Medrese: This theological school dates from the 13th century and is situated in the Kaleici neighbourhood. The stone carvings on the portal and mihrap (prayer niche) are fine examples of Seljuk art.
Ataturk Monuments: One of the largest and most interesting monuments is located in Cumhuriyet Square within the city centre. The other one is in the center of Vatan Square.
Kaleici Quarter: This quaint area surrounding the Kaleici Marina is full of small hotels, pensions and restaurants as well as restored houses that all help to create the atmosphere for which the city is famous.
Yivli Minareli Complex: It was built by the Seljuk Sultan Alaeddin Keykubat in the 13th century. Its elegant, fluted minaret has become the symbol of the city.